Monday, May 24, 2010

Cue the Imperial Death March

The Emperor, or in this case, my baby boy… is coming.  FAST.  I kid you not, he’s a zoomer.  It’s absolutely heart breaking how quickly this boy is growing up.  It seems like only yesterday that he was a sleepy newborn, wanting nothing more than to eat, sleep, and poo.

Now he wants to eat, sleep, poo, and wreak havoc.  There’s no other word for it.  Today I have been run ragged trying to keep him from getting into things.  I went to the bathroom and came back to find him trying to tip over the trash can.  After moving him from the trashcan, he went straight for the computer.  After moving him from the computer, he went straight for the wires buried behind the tv.

And when I say RUN… I mean run.

Zoom Zoom Baby

 

Yeah.  THAT is how fast he is.  Absolutely crazy.  And now he’s trying to walk along the side of the couch.  I think that by the time he goes to sleep tonight, I may just curl up in a corner and pass out myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment