Saturday, April 24, 2010

Of Clubbing, Dancing, and other Foolishness

Maybe I'm a strange woman, but there is one thing I do that I know is normal. I dance. I don't just dance, i DANCE. I own the floor, whether people like it or not. And I'm cool with that. Dancing is one of those amazing things that makes me go "ah, I am still attractive. The general male population... and maybe some girls... thinks I'm attractive. Yesssss."

Ok Internet, feel free to point and laugh.

So a friend had a birthday yesterday. And being as smart as I am, I thought 'well, this should be fun. I haven't been clubbing in ages." We were smart though. We went to this wonderful brazilian grill first. Tucano's. AMAZING. Holy shit, I can't even describe how amazing they were.

Afterwards, we drop the car off at the hotel, and walk our little butts over to the club. And we dance. And dance. And dance. And drink drink drink.

1 Mike's, 2 spider bites, 1 penny drop, 1 buttery nipple, and 1 red headed slut later... try walking a straight line. I dare you. And when my DD for beef jerky got pulled over?

The cop looks at me and goes "Ma'am, have you been drinking?"
"Ohhhhh yesssss."
"Can I see your ID?"
"Really? I still look that young? You GOT it baby!"

1 comment:

  1. Lightweight...I can go for 9 Long Island Iced Teas in a row and still walk a straight line :P

    ReplyDelete